OlivesTouch uses structured framework programming, best programming practices, coding guidelines and standards.
As the technology advances and the programming landscape changes to accommodate the world's growing technological needs, we constantly evaluate the latest trends in the development community. We improve ourselves to provide our clients the best possible development solutions.
Programming Guidelines and Advantages:
• Program clean code and write APIs which create easily maintainable code and version management
• Create the best environment for multiple programmers to work on the same project
• Deliver better readability and understanding of the source code
• Ensure that other developers can understand and become familiar with the code in a short time
• Programming logic and actions are isolated from interface / layout files (HTML, CSS), making it easy for the Design Team or any designer without programming experience to be able to edit the interface and make design changes without help from programmers.
• Programming builds are based on the module, libraries, and tools, allowing Development Team or any programmer to easily share libraries and implement complex functionality and features in a fast and efficient manner.
• The structure that OlivesTouch uses helps produce best practice coding with consistent logic and programming standards, and provides other developers the ability to become familiar with the code in a short time.
Below is the list of some of the web application frameworks that OlivesTouch specializes:
• Laravel PHP Framework
• Phalcon PHP Framework
• Symfony PHP Framework
• Django Python Framework
• Yii PHP Framework
• CodeIgniter PHP Framework
• Zend PHP Framework
• Kohana PHP Framework
• Ruby on Rails
• .NET Framework